Re: [AMS] Re: AMG fighting game

to "Ah! Megami-sama ML" <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from Kenohki <kenohki@geocities.com>
subject Re: [AMS] Re: AMG fighting game
date Mon, 02 Aug 1999 01:03:14 +0900
Keiko Shenjikou wrote:

> Do you know if any of these dating simulations are available in the US?

I doubt it. US is not the best place to be looking for those games.
There simply aren't enough people in US wanting to buy those.

I mean... c'mon. US is the place that gave birth to Mortal Kombat and Quake.

Also :

Shredbetty wrote:

> i don't recall any dating simulations with guys...

I believe there is a game called "Angelic"... And I think Marmalade Boy
game was also a date sim in POV of a girl...

Don't know of any others, tho... I only flip through those articles in
game magazines.

> Too bad there isn't a Sakura Taisen game where you can choose to be one
> of the main female characters and try to win Oogami-san's affections^^

"Yakimochi Taisen", the game would be called... ^^;

Finally :

Christopher Jefferson wrote:

> Since I've never seen it, I wouldn't be in any position to know. Have just
> seen a couple of eps of ST that made it into general distribution. We may be
> talking about two different "ST's" here.

I believe there's only one series of games called Sakura Taisen. ^^

Jya...

--
 _/\ ///        ___    ========= Kenohki <kenohki@geocities.com> =========

Search field Search string