Re: Japanese Dating Game (was Re: AMG fighting game)

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Shelby Martin <yblehs@pars.net>
subject Re: Japanese Dating Game (was Re: AMG fighting game)
date Sun, 01 Aug 1999 22:31:10 -0500

'CuSO4' Yung wrote:  From: Stephen Lee <sl2001@iname.com>

> "Christopher Jefferson" <major_kusanagi@hotmail.com> wrote:
> From: "B.P. Suverkropp" <bastiaan@hawaii.edu>
>  HEY! Now what's the name of that Japanese computer game that is,
> basically, a dating strategy game?
> You are probabbly referring to 'Sakura Taisen'
>
>  I hope you're not thinking of the "Sakura Taisen" that we know and love
>  ("Cherry Blossom Wars"). No, honest to god, the game I'm thinking of puts
>  the user in real dating situations with "virtual" dates.
>
> Tokimeki Memorial?
>
> Sentimental Graffiti.
>
> --
> 'CuSO4' Yung
> cuso4@cuso4.com,
> chyung@hknet.com

I'm afraid I fail to recall a game of dating ,however I do know of one that is
called "marriage" <false joy> (Woowhoo) That is centered around, (trumpets play)
marriage. Good luck finding what you're looking for. Although I believe I'm
going to keep chasing men made of flesh and blood.

"Wink hitotsu shite bye!" Neku Shojo Nuku-Nuku

    V.R.Wolfshadow

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited