Re: [AMS] Re: AMG fighting game

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from "Christopher Jefferson" <major_kusanagi@hotmail.com>
subject Re: [AMS] Re: AMG fighting game
date Sat, 31 Jul 1999 23:33:44 EDT

>From: Kenohki <kenohki@geocities.com>
>To: megami@ML.usagi.org
>Subject: [AMS] Re: AMG fighting game
>Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 03:39:13 +0900
>
>Christopher Jefferson wrote:
>
> > I hope you're not thinking of the "Sakura Taisen" that we know and love
> > ("Cherry Blossom Wars"). No, honest to god, the game I'm thinking of
>puts
> > the user in real dating situations with "virtual" dates.
>
>Uh... Do you have ANY idea just how many of them there are? Which one of
>the countless dozens of them ARE you referring to, exactly? Just "dating
>simulation" is a pretty broad category... Do you at least know the names
>of the characters or who did the character design?

No, to be quite honest with you, I didn't and don't. That wasn't the point
anyway. I was simply wondering what would happen if one created a megami
version of one of these games. Then, an earlier poster mentioned "Tokimeki
Memorial", and everything clicked into memory. THAT was the game I was
thinking of.

>..and FYI, Sakura Taisen is not that far off from a straight Date Sim...

Since I've never seen it, I wouldn't be in any position to know. Have just
seen a couple of eps of ST that made it into general distribution. We may be
talking about two different "ST's" here.

>Jya...
>
>--
>..who is guessing that maybe Chris meant "To Heart"?

Nah, but I've heard of the anime series, which has yet to be released in the
States.^_^ Thanks for the info, however.

Be Seeing You,

Chris

WUHOOO URUDO!!!!

Visit my Notes From the Subtropics Webpage at:
"http://www.angelfire.com/fl/subtropicscj/index.html"!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited