Re: AMG fighting game

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Shelby Martin <yblehs@pars.net>
subject Re: AMG fighting game
date Sun, 01 Aug 1999 22:15:50 -0500

Christopher Jefferson wrote:

> >From: "B.P. Suverkropp" <bastiaan@hawaii.edu>
> >To: megami@ML.usagi.org
> >Subject: Re: AMG fighting game
> >Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 09:58:06 -1000

> > > Lovely BellSama would -never- hurt anyone, but that doesn't mean
> > > she's 100% peacefull... she's changed, but in the earlier volumes at
> > > least she was more than willing to lobb around the old energy blasts
> > > at Urd Sama and such.....
> > >
> > > Just a thought....

Oh my goddess (We all knew that was coming) I've got an idea!(and no it is NOT a
first) I don't know about the rest of you fine people but I like strategy games,
so why not build a strategy game off the Aa Megami-Sama story line? <raises
eyebrow> It may not be the best off ideas, but it's a thought. <grins> the
second one I've had this year!

    V.R.Wolfshadow

Search field Search string

archive list