[AMS] Re: AMG fighting game

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Kenohki <kenohki@geocities.com>
subject [AMS] Re: AMG fighting game
date Sun, 01 Aug 1999 03:39:13 +0900
Christopher Jefferson wrote:

> I hope you're not thinking of the "Sakura Taisen" that we know and love
> ("Cherry Blossom Wars"). No, honest to god, the game I'm thinking of puts
> the user in real dating situations with "virtual" dates.

Uh... Do you have ANY idea just how many of them there are? Which one of
the countless dozens of them ARE you referring to, exactly? Just "dating
simulation" is a pretty broad category... Do you at least know the names
of the characters or who did the character design?

...and FYI, Sakura Taisen is not that far off from a straight Date Sim...

Jya...

--
...who is guessing that maybe Chris meant "To Heart"?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs