megami ML message 220

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Karl Nikolai Zaryski <knzarysk@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca>
date Fri, 3 Mar 1995 23:17:09 -0500
From uci.edu!anime Fri Mar  3 19:32:44 1995 remote from legendre
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 1995 19:29:50 -0500
Sender: knzarysk
From: mjkiley@uci.edu (Mike Kiley)
To: Multiple recipients of list <anime@uci.edu>
Subject: anime update--3.3.95

THE UCI BOOKSTORE--ELECTRONIC ANIME UPDATE--3.3.95

Konnichiwa mina-san...shibaraku desu ne!

Well, it's grey and rainy in SoCal today, affording all you Easterners a
rare opportunity to gloat...so make the most of it!

Probably the highlight of this message is...(drum roll, please)...an
opportunity to pre-order the one and only FULL SIZED WORLD FAMOUS BELLDANDY
POSTER!!!!

I am reasonably sure that I'll be able to get my hands on about 100 of
these lovelies. Price will be $16.95 apiece; no more than 5 per customer,
please. Let me know if you want one asap. I'm not gonna charge deposits or
anything like that. And I'll keep you posted via the list about our
progress in getting them. Anticipated due date is end of March. It might be
a good idea to keep our fingers crossed!

Other than that, LOTS of new CD's are listed below. Quantities are pretty
limited, so get back to me asap if you want anything. (As I get to know the
needs of the list better, I'll be able to order more aggresively on the
hottest items; right now, due to the general scarciity of anime items and
my conservatism we occasionally run out of the really good stuff way too
fast!)

BACK IN STOCK

MI GRAPHIC NOVEL--16.95

ALL THE RANMA GN's--16.95 V1, 15.95 2,3

1000 ED POSTERS--AMG, 3 X 3 EYES--24.95 EA

GIANT ROBO LD'S--V1 EPS 2 & VOL 3 EPS 3--$34.95 EA

SAILOR MOON S TRADING CARDS--$3.50 PER PACK

NEW

BGC LD UNIVERSE SET--$229.95 (All 4 BGC's, AD Police, and Crash)

RUPAN III FUMA--24.95--subbed vhs--Animeigo

TANK GIRL LOGO CAP--14.95--ok, it's not anime...but is there anything
cooler than Tank Girl? Who would you take in an unfair fight: Tank Girl or
Gally?

SPAWN VS VIOLATOR PVC BOX--8.95--not anime, either, but still mildly cool.

MACROSS PLUS Book--THIS IS ANIMATION SPECIAL--$21.95

CD'S:
                MI SPECIAL SOUND THEAT EXTRA VERSION
                KTCR 1165--$34.95

                MI MUSIC SHAKE BGM VOL 2
                HOOK 20162--$34.95

                MI MUSIC BLEND
                KTCR 1060--$29.95

                MI MUSIC BLEND 2
                H33K 20076--$34.95

                MI ORIG ST
                H30K20116--$34.95

                MI MUSIC COCKTAIL
                H33K 20030--$34.95

                AMG KARAOKE 4 DISCS
                PCCG 00252--$59.95

                KOR SOUND COLOR 2
                LD 32-5056--$34.95

                KOR SOUND COLOR 1
                LD 32-5049--$34.95

                KOR SINGING HEART
                LD 32-5061--$34.95

                KOR CD "BAYSIDE DANCER"
                LD 32-5072--$34.95

                UY MUSIC SOUR TV BGM
                H30K 20135--$34.95

                RANMA 1/2 SONG TOURNAMENT
                PCCG 00194--$19.95

                RANMA 1/2 CD "LIKE A CHILD" "PURE POWER"
                COCC 10689--$34.95

                RANMA 1/2 2ND MOVIE ST NIHAO
                PCCG 00186--$34.95

                RANMA 1/2 DOCO 2ND
                PCCG 00327--$22.95

                YOU'RE UNDER ARREST--NATSUMI FILE
                VICL 2137--$24.95

                YOU'RE UNDER ARREST--MIYUKI FILE
                VICL 2138--$34.95

                TOKYO POLICEWOMAN DUO
                VICL 608--$34.95

                GUNBUSTER SOUND COLLECTION 3 CD'S
                VICL 40107-9--$89.95

                TOKYO BABYLON IMAGE SOUNDTRACK 2
                SRCL 2831--$34.95

                TENCHI MUYO CD SPECIAL
                PICA 1018--$34.95

                MACROSS 7 MUSIC SELECTION FROM GALAXY NETWORK
                CHART--VICL 572--$34.95

                BLUE SEED CARNIVAL BABEL TAKADA BAND--MINI CD
                KIDA 89--$12.95

                MACROSS 7 MINI CD--SEVENTH MOON/MY SOUL FOR YOU
                VIDL 10558--$12.95

                STREET FIGHTER II ST
                TOCT 8088--$34.95

                FINAL FANTASY V ORIGINAL SOUND VERSION
                PSCN 5015/6--$34.95

                FINAL FANTASY VI ORIG SOUND VERSION
                PSCN 5001/3--$44.95

                FINAL FANTASY BEST OF 1987-1994
                PSCN 9101--$44.95

                LODOSS CD
                VICL 8113--$34.95

                ARRANGE SOUND FROM RECORD OF LODOSS WAR
                VDR 28071--$31.95

                MINSTREL'S MEMORY OF LODOSS
                VICL 8090--$34.95

That's it. Have a great weekend. Study your kanji. Here are the gory
details for any newcomers:

phone           714 824 2430
email           mjkiley@uci.edu
FAX             714 824 8545