LIFESIZED Bell Poster...

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kent Yamachi <eaou251@ea.oac.uci.edu>
subject LIFESIZED Bell Poster...
date Fri, 3 Mar 1995 20:12:47 -0800 (PST)
As a public service, here's another source for that giant, life-sized
Belldandy poster.  It's a store called alt.ant, located on the campus of
UC Irvine.  They can take e-mail orders and ship anywhere.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 1995 16:29:50 -0800
From: Mike Kiley <mjkiley@uci.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <anime@uci.edu>
Subject: anime update--3.3.95

THE UCI BOOKSTORE--ELECTRONIC ANIME UPDATE--3.3.95

Konnichiwa mina-san...shibaraku desu ne!

Well, it's grey and rainy in SoCal today, affording all you Easterners a
rare opportunity to gloat...so make the most of it!

Probably the highlight of this message is...(drum roll, please)...an
opportunity to pre-order the one and only FULL SIZED WORLD FAMOUS BELLDANDY
POSTER!!!!

I am reasonably sure that I'll be able to get my hands on about 100 of
these lovelies. Price will be $16.95 apiece; no more than 5 per customer,
please. Let me know if you want one asap. I'm not gonna charge deposits or
anything like that. And I'll keep you posted via the list about our
progress in getting them. Anticipated due date is end of March. It might be
a good idea to keep our fingers crossed!

That's it. Have a great weekend. Study your kanji. Here are the gory
details for any newcomers:

phone           714 824 2430
email           mjkiley@uci.edu
FAX             714 824 8545