Re: Themes for discution (may be some spoilers.....)

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Leonardo Sobrado <neonghost@worldnet.att.net>
subject Re: Themes for discution (may be some spoilers.....)
date Tue, 06 Jul 1999 22:43:11 -0400
Edgar Octavio Perez Ballas wrote:

> 1. I was reviews all my mangas of AMG, and I was saw how the romance betwee
> K1 an Belldandy has been delegated to a low plane. By example, in Volume 2,
> the fist Kiss of K1 and Belldandy is really hard to find again.. After the
> coming of Urd and Skuld, this kind of this does not ever pass again. And in
> the last chapters of the series, the themes are more about the lives of the
> other characters of the AMG world (Skuld, Robot Girl, Bampei, etc..). So th
> question is: Where went the romance between K1 and Belldandy?????

I asked a similar question back in October. Someone mentioned that public kissing

is not as common in Japan as it is in the US. Then someone else said that kissing

wasn't really important...etc..etc. and the discussion went on.
I don't remember the chapter #'s but I've seen them kiss several times. Does anyone

know how many times Bell and K1 have kissed?

> 2. The second question is a little controversial. which is the grade of the
> moral aspect of a goddess. By example, how much can Belldandy accept that
> other girls flirt or even try to seduce K1???.

In my opinion, Bell trusts K1 completely. She did get jealous once, but nothing she

didn't really know what was happening to her..

> scene between K1 and Peorth, and after when Peorth wait in the K1=B4s room
> ready for have a interesting meeting with him ^_^. But in this case either
> Belldandy stop the situation. I am taking in account that for a boyfriend
> and girlfriend of the earth plane, this kind of situation will cause a
> really bad reaction, and more if the girl or the boy really loves his mate.

I'm sure it would, but (and I hate to point out the obious) she isn't human. As I

said, she trusts K1 completely. That's just how she is. I wonder what the other
goddesses would do if they were in Bell's position.

> Sorry if I make my speech a little hard to understand, but my english is no
> very good yet ^_^. My natural language is Spanish.

It is understandable. Besides, you can't learn any language unless you practice it.

--
LSE.

Search field Search string

archive list