Re: Subject: Re: archives and stats for June 1999

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Christopher Jefferson <major_kusanagi@hotmail.com>
subject Re: Subject: Re: archives and stats for June 1999
date Tue, 06 Jul 1999 19:40:23 EDT

>From: "B.P. Suverkropp" <bastiaan@hawaii.edu>
>To: megami@ML.usagi.org
>Subject: Subject: Re: archives and stats for June 1999
>Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 08:52:40 -1000
>
> > However, as there is only one
> > Anna Millers in the Fifty States (Honolulu, I believe),
>
>Yep!
>
>In Pearl City, (Pearl Ridge Shopping Center)

If I read my old maps correctly, Pearl City is right across the Harbor from
Ford Island and Battleship Row, correct? Pearl Harbor is one of my definite
"must visit" places I've got on the list.

<snip>

Belldandy would blush, but Urodo would approve.

>Would LOVE to see Urd in a Hooters outfit!

My dear sir, Urd would give new meaning to the word "hooters". Do you guys
have Hooter's in Hawaii?

> > Ladies and Germs, I have one thing to say....
>
>Now Chris, is this some warning about STD's?

Sir, we do not talk about STD's when we speak of ANY of the megami.

>--
>Bas P. Suverkropp
>email: bastiaan@hawaii.edu
>
>'Nothing compares to Urd!'

Nope, NOTHING compares!

<whispers....> not even Peorth...<flame retardent suit ON!>

Be Seeing You,

Chris

WUHOOO URUDO!!!!

Visit my Notes From the Subtropics Webpage at:
"http://www.angelfire.com/fl/subtropicscj/index.html"!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited