Re: SD TV series ending song

to Mail List <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from Dennis Goens <d_goens2@yahoo.com>
subject Re: SD TV series ending song
date Sun, 4 Jul 1999 14:18:31 -0700 (PDT)
--- Matt Martin <buford@yggdrasil.dhs.org> wrote:
> Here's something I was wondering about one of the episodes of the TV
> series...
>
> Skuld makes a dream viewing machine and uses it to see Urd's dreams
> when
> she was asleep (she was saving the day from Mara as this powerful
> heroine).  She then hooks it up to Gan-chan, who was dreaming that he
> was
> asleep (... very active imagination I guess) - and to make it more
> interesting they add an image of Bell into the dream, who proceeds to
> "come on to" Gan-chan (who almost goes nutty at the thought of this).
>
> But then they hook the machine up to sleeping Belldandy, and when the
> dream becomes viewable they all freeze and scream in horror.
>
> So what was she dreaming about?

Sounds like it could be anything... from the most horrid of nightmares
to the ranchiest of sexual situations. Of course me I would find some
medium somewhere in between, I'd problebly wind up with a somewhat mild
sexual situation, but I'm just seeing the perverse side of it, maybe
it's a hearts' desire thing or something of mine.... anyway I think
I'll go off and do something really evil.... no no, Belldandy wouldn't
like that.

Ja Ne!
>             Matt Martin / mmartin3@richmond.edu

==
Dennis Goens II
D_Goens2@Yahoo.com    Trimax@crosswinds.net
http://www2.crosswinds.net/~Trimax/
ICQ_18341161----Lord GrrDraxin, Master of the Greater Relm

"You don't have to BE crazy to act crazy, but it sure helps!"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs