Re: [AMS] SD TV series ending song

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Dennis Goens <d_goens2@yahoo.com>
subject Re: [AMS] SD TV series ending song
date Sun, 4 Jul 1999 14:11:38 -0700 (PDT)

--- Kenohki <kenohki@geocities.com> wrote:
> Matt Martin wrote:
>
> > who proceeds to "come on to" Gan-chan (who almost goes nutty at the
> > thought of this).
> >
> > But then they hook the machine up to sleeping Belldandy, and when
> the
> > dream becomes viewable they all freeze and scream in horror.
> >
> > So what was she dreaming about?
>
> Sounds to me like they saw Belldandy "come on to" Gan-chan like the
> image they put in Gan's dream. It's the only thing that would make
> sense
> in that context...
>
> Dammit! Gotta see this series...!!
>
> Jya...
>
> --
>
> Sucker for SD characters

It's possible for Belldandy to "come on to" Gan-chan, But I prefer me
in Gan-chan.. er Gan-san's place in that image, heh heh heh.
==
Dennis Goens II
D_Goens2@Yahoo.com    Trimax@crosswinds.net
http://www2.crosswinds.net/~Trimax/
ICQ_18341161----Lord GrrDraxin, Master of the Greater Relm

"You don't have to BE crazy to act crazy, but it sure helps!"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs