Re: SD TV series ending song

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Dennis Goens <d_goens2@yahoo.com>
subject Re: SD TV series ending song
date Sun, 4 Jul 1999 13:39:57 -0700 (PDT)

--- Hae-Hyuk Lee <galaxy@zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> > You're lucky.... I haven't been able to see any more than 1 of the
> > episodes, being in my current possition it's not surprizing, I
> hardly
> > even get out of the house anymore.... and that's just plain sad.
> But
> > anyway, is the SD series worth buying? If I had the money I'd buy
> > them
> > anyway just because they're AMG stuff...
>
> AMG is ALWAYS worth buying :)
> Well, IMO you should speak Japanese a little bit better than average
> ;)
> There are many jokes in the dialogues, not in the animation itself.
>
>      Hae-Hyuk

I wish I could understand japanese, however with my current resourses I
may only be able to learn the text part anyway, the speaking part...
well... that's another story. And I don't have a tuter to teach me that
so I'm S.O.L.

What I've picked up so far is what you guys say every so often, and
that has helped a little but only so much, it's just a matter of taking
the time to learn whatever I can, but I'm sure learning some of the
text can help me in decifering the spoken part of it, I hope.

Later.
==
Dennis Goens II
D_Goens2@Yahoo.com    Trimax@crosswinds.net
http://www2.crosswinds.net/~Trimax/
ICQ_18341161----Lord GrrDraxin, Master of the Greater Relm

"You don't have to BE crazy to act crazy, but it sure helps!"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs