Re: SD TV series ending song

to Aa Megamisama - ML <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from Matt Martin <buford@yggdrasil.dhs.org>
subject Re: SD TV series ending song
date Sat, 3 Jul 1999 00:26:14 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 3 Jul 1999, Hae-Hyuk Lee wrote:

> > Also, who sings that song?
>
> Her name is Ishii Yuki, the song's name is "denwashite daarin" (ring me
> up
> darling). You can find it on the second Mini-Goddess CD (Ongaku hente
> koto wa
> yukai da ne). I think there is no single available yet.
> There is a another ED-Song (XXX Kiss, Kiss, Kiss) done by SPLASH (on the
> 3rd
> Mini-Goddess CD)

Hey, thanks.  I *did* find the single "Denwashite Darling" by Ishii Yuki,
number PCDA-95028 (released 6/3/98, priced 1,020 yen).

I just might have to buy that ^_^

            Matt Martin / mmartin3@richmond.edu
Visit the University of Richmond Japanese Anime Club home page:
           http://www.student.richmond.edu/~anime
Now my EMOTIONAL RESOURCES are heavily committed to 23% of the SMELTING
and REFINING industry of the state of NEVADA!!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs