Re: SD TV series ending song

to Mail List <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from Dennis Goens <d_goens2@yahoo.com>
subject Re: SD TV series ending song
date Fri, 2 Jul 1999 01:04:05 -0700 (PDT)
You're lucky.... I haven't been able to see any more than 1 of the
episodes, being in my current possition it's not surprizing, I hardly
even get out of the house anymore.... and that's just plain sad. But
anyway, is the SD series worth buying? If I had the money I'd buy
them
anyway just because they're AMG stuff...

Later

 --- Matt Martin <buford@yggdrasil.dhs.org> wrote:

> > I just got to see four hours worth of the SD series today... and
> I'm
> > wondering, what is the name of the ending song that's used in the
> > majority
> > of the episodes?  Is there a single available (of the regular
> ending,
> > not
> > the same song done by the Goddess Fantastic Club)?
> >
> > Also, who sings that song?
> >
> > Funny thing, when I was watching I already knew that Kikuko wasn't
> > doing
> > Belldandy in the early episodes, but in one episode I swore that
> Bell
> > sounded *exactly* like her.  I figured that whoever was doing the
> > voice
> > had managed to do a very good impression... but then I saw the
> > credits and
> > Kikuko was listed.  I guess my ears are getting better at
> > distinguishing
> > voice artists (I'm already sorta good at it... it's sort of a
> useless
> > skill unless you like "impressing" friends when watching series
> > you've
> > never seen before.)
> >
> > How many episodes are in the SD series?  I saw up to episode 32.
> >

> >             Matt Martin / mmartin3@richmond.edu

==
Dennis Goens II
D_Goens2@Yahoo.com    Trimax@crosswinds.net
http://www2.crosswinds.net/~Trimax/
ICQ_18341161----Lord GrrDraxin, Master of the Greater Relm

"You don't have to BE crazy to act crazy, but it sure helps!"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs