Sakura Taisen (was 'Dreamcast, cheap now' and 'megami ML matome okuri')

to "Megami ML" <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Sakura Taisen (was 'Dreamcast, cheap now' and 'megami ML matome okuri')
date Mon, 7 Jun 1999 12:00:43 +0800
> From: Tomi Makitalo <tomi.makitalo@sci.fi>
>    I'm afraid the game is Sega-only. But worry not, Sakura Wars the movie
>has been translated and dubbed by ADV ;-)
>    Has anybody seen it yet? Is it worth watching?

I think you are referring tto the OVA series, not the movie.
4 episodes in total.  DVD collections had also been out.

> From: Sam the man <sbh24@student.canterbury.ac.nz>
>Sakura Taisen means Sakura Wars and is a sort of ultimate gal game
>for the Sega Saturn. It was written by Redsoft, who rock the party,
>and one of Red's key members is the man himself, Kosuke Fujishima. He
>did the character design and all the principal artwork, which is why
>ST, like Taiho Shichauzo, is accepted as On Topic by the Megami ML,
>both being Fujishima products and there OK by mass consensus.

Fujishima-sensei is NOT a member of the Red Company.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, yung@cuso4.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@valise.com

Search field Search string