cc dmmanda@ibm.net
from Chris Pascual <megane@whyweb.com>
subject Re: Belldandy sighting
date Sat, 05 Jun 1999 16:24:34 -0700

Christopher Jefferson wrote:

> This sounds like the same Melissa we know and love. The original "Meldandy"
> pic was dated 1995 and was posted by some server out of Washington State or
> Oregon.

On this subject, does anyone have pics of her Belldandy costume(s)?  Or know
where to find them?  Since I never got a chance to see them, I'd like to.

> BAKA-con takes place out in that general area, I believe, so we're
> talking about the same gal, I guess.

Yes.  BAKA!-con is based in the Seattle-Tacoma area of Washington.

> It will be an immense pleasure to see her getup of Belldandy in Dress Whites
> with Wings. By the way, what's "ADP"? Anything to do with ADVision? Or is it
> a club or fansub outfit?

It's the anime club at University of Washington.  It stands for "Anime Defense
Project".

Megane
--
The Living Incarnation of UY's Megane