cc dmmanda@ibm.net
from Chris Pascual <megane@whyweb.com>
subject Re: Belldandy sighting
date Sat, 05 Jun 1999 00:31:06 -0700

Christopher Jefferson wrote:

> A very nice effort on her part. However, doesn't hold a candle to the famous
> "Meldandy" costumer of several years back. "Melissa" (I think that was her
> name)

If this is the "Meldandy" I know, I believe you're talking about Melissa Quinn
of ADP.  I haven't seen any of her Bell costumes, but have heard a lot about
them.  I met her working on BAKA!-con '98.  She made a Tenchi's Jurian
Battlesuit for my friend Rik Wall for that con.  Last I heard, she was working
on a Bell costume with wings...

Megane
--
The Living Incarnation of UY's Megane