Re: Dreamcast, cheap now

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from David Mandalis <dmmanda@ibm.net>
subject Re: Dreamcast, cheap now
date Thu, 03 Jun 1999 08:18:11 -0500
I have the first tape.  It is pretty good...but you have to pay attention to everything
because there are a lot of flashbacks.
Also, you have know something of pre WWII history of the area to see some quite profound
social changes (mostly to the better).
Spoiler
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

Somehow, the demon wars prevent the invasion by the Japanese into Manchuria and Korea.
Also, the British occupation of
Shangai/Singapore is somehow ameloriated or the German presence is enhanced slightly.
The Russian revolution still occurs.  But the
evolution of lighter than air airships is enhanced by the lack of embargo of the Helium
fields in Texas (it was considered a
military comodity).

Does anyone (agree - disagree)

Dave M.

Tomi Makitalo wrote:

> Dave wrote:
>
> >This may sound dumb, but what formats beside Sega is any of the Sakura
> Taisen available in?
> >
> >Dave M.
>
>     I'm afraid the game is Sega-only. But worry not, Sakura Wars the movie
> has been translated and dubbed by ADV ;-)
>
>     Has anybody seen it yet? Is it worth watching?
>
> - Tomi Makitalo

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited