Re: megami ML matome okuri

to sbh24@student.canterbury.ac.nz, megami@ML.usagi.org
from Christopher Jefferson <major_kusanagi@hotmail.com>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Thu, 03 Jun 1999 08:03:58 EDT

>From: Sam the man <sbh24@student.canterbury.ac.nz>
>To: megami@ML.usagi.org
>Subject: Re: megami ML matome okuri
>Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 13:01:16 +1100

<snip>

>OK, some Megami stuff. Hmm. A few days ago (late at night, when my
>brain is on standby) I somehow came up with a literary justification
>for an AMS/John Constantine crossoever fanfic, and now can't for the
>life of me remember what it was (probably my memory acting in self
>defense). So there's a challenge: what possible connection is there
>between John Constantine and AMS?
>
>Sam

Okay, Sam, for the life of me, I don't know who John Constantine is.
Meanwhile, good to see you joined the Urodo ML. Which reminds me, I have to
start working on my "Quest For the Goddesses" fanfic. Some stuff in there I
have to fix as far as ship names, squadron numbers, etc., before I publish
it on "rec.arts.fanfic.moderated" or whatever.

Fanfics are great to get one's writing talent up to snuff. Won't stop until
I get my "Quest" series in Ryo's "Greatest Hits" category.

Off-topic: remeber that article I passed onto you about the Purple Hearts
being ordered by the Pentagon? Goober just had a meeting with the Joint
Chiefs yesterday. If no peace agreement within the next couple of weeks, a
lot of guys are going to start getting new orders cut. Bad news all around.

Be Seeing Youse,

Chris

Search field Search string

archive list