Re: Dreamcast, cheap now

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Andrew Adhi Ariane <hmn71148@indosat.net.id>
subject Re: Dreamcast, cheap now
date Wed, 02 Jun 1999 13:10:05 +0700
At 07:42 AM 6/2/99 +0900, you wrote:
>Was just reminded by Alan by ICQ... but this morning, in the news, Sega
>announced it'll drop the price of the dreamcast.... was it under
>20000yen now...? (does anyone remember, or watched the news more
>carefully? ^_^;;;)

I don't know why you're so excited about that. I despised Dreamcast. I
don't know why it is even exist. Sega shouldn't have launched it in the
first place. Okay, let's face it. Dreamcast performance isn't really what
we hoped in the first place. PSX2 or Project Dolphin seems more promising.
Like always, Sega seems to be hurrying himself to get the machine out and
gain a quick start. What Sega didn't considered is the performance of the
machine itself. It is waaay,.. down under PSX2 and Project Dolphin I suppose.

>I knew they were doing bad, and look what happens... I hope they stay in
>business, at least, until Sakura Taisen 3 comes out....

Sakura Taisen coming out in N64?? Well now,.. that's a big hit for
Dreamcast (although, I didn't even know what "Sakura Taisen" was all
about). To be frank, I prefered N64 to Dreamcast. Dreamcast won't hold very
long. And that price drops,.. well that's just a sign of coming major
breakdown.

Andrew Adhi

>Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string