Re: Introductions!

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from "Keiko Shenjikou" <kamfan1@angelfire.com>
subject Re: Introductions!
date Sat, 08 May 1999 09:02:02 -0700
>>There's at least one other, just to keep the fanboys in line <G>
>
>---
>>Well, I'm a female too...I think OMG could attract a lot of female comics
>>and manga fans.
>>Clarissa "Claris" Smith (ccsmith@comp.uark.edu)
>
>Hi Anne and Clarissa! Can I ask you the same set (or similar) of questions
>that I asked Jeni? I'm interested the ladies' perspective on AMG, because I
>*KNOW* it's got to be different.
>
>Who's your favorite character?
>Least favorite character?
>Favorite OAV episode?
>Favorite manga chapter?
>Do you think Keiichi is a putz?
>
>. . . on reflection, I considered deleting that last question because it
>might be hmm controversial . . but hey that's what mailing lists are about!
>:o)
>
>*PierreCXI*
Hey, I'm female too!  Hmm
my favorite character is Belldandy, because she's so pretty and nice(I would kill
to be like her), and my least favorite character is that weird blond sempai from the
first OAV - the one who had the horrrible surfer accent in the dubbed version. I've
only seen episodes 1 and 2 - I think I like 1 better.  Then I haven't gotten any of
the manga yet(WAAAHH!  I want it!), so I can't answer that question.
Keiichi is not a putz!  He's so cute(especially when he blushes), and he's so sweet,
just WAY too shy
 do any guys like that exist for real?

Keiko

Search field Search string