Re: [AMG] Monthly Afternoon June Issue

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Brian Welch" <bwelch@avana.net>
subject Re: [AMG] Monthly Afternoon June Issue
date Fri, 7 May 1999 09:57:32 -0400
CuSO4 wrote:

<SNIP>

>* Ah! Megami-sama!
>  Peorth return to the temple to enlist the Norn's help, as she
>  is still in her chibi-fied form although she got all her
>  power back (with Gorgeous Rose uses her thorns to attack
>  Urd/Skuld ^_^; ).  She has tried all channel in heaven and
>  found that only the original spell-caster can revert her to
>  her adult form.
>
>  Since Bell-chan cannot remember what happened, when asked to
>  find Vesper the demon, she think that it is a coincident that
>  the cat she is holding is also called Vesper.   Peorth find
>  out the difficult way that Vespar the demon has reborn as
>  Vespar the cat.  ^_^;
>
>  In order to save herself, she start the plan to resurrect
>  Vespar the demon !

Hey, Chan Wei Lik!  I can't believe I let this one past!  It looks like
we're going to get another shot at figuring out what makes Vespar (or
Velspa, or whatever) tick.  Assuming Peorth succeeds, it will be interesting
to see how things go!

One last thing.  With so many of the AMG characters named after Norse stuff,
you have to wonder if Velspa is named after the Voluspa (translates to "Song
of Sybil"), one of the most important old Norse poems.

Brian W.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited