Re: question: chronology of AMG mangas

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from "Christopher Jefferson" <major_kusanagi@hotmail.com>
subject Re: question: chronology of AMG mangas
date Thu, 06 May 1999 01:06:17 EDT

>From: Dennis Goens <d_goens2@yahoo.com>
>To: megami@ML.usagi.org
>Subject: Re: question: chronology of AMG mangas
>Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 21:45:25 -0700 (PDT)
>
>--- Kitsune <otaku@gate.net> wrote:

<snip>

>And now for something totaly different!
>These are the DH issues I don't have:
>
>1) Oh My Goddess! #1

I got that one for a song. $2.95, from the original print run. My comics guy
didn't know what I had.

<snip list>

I have most of the rest of these past issue 5. At any rate, what would
really impress the heck out of me would be to find out whether or not anyone
on this list had a mint condition, premier issue of COMIC AFTERNOON from
1988. Must be worth its weight in gold.

Be Seeing You,

Chris

>I'm tryin to cach up, but I-I can't man!!
>And I'm cursed by Microsoft!! Those EVIL sons of a Demon!!! I'll kill
>them!!!!
>
>bye. *Whoosh*
>

>=
>Dennis Goens II    D_Goens2@Yahoo.com
>Trimax@Los-Angeles.crosswinds.net
>http://www2.crosswinds.net/Los-Angeles/~Trimax/
>The city of lost angels.
>ICQ_18341161----Lord GrrDraxin, Master of the Greater Relm
>
>You don't have to BE crazy to act crazy, but it sure helps!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs