Re: Food of the Gods

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Tsukino Parvati <mac@spi.org>
subject Re: Food of the Gods
date Wed, 05 May 1999 22:33:51 -0400

B.P. Suverkropp wrote:

> I noticed that both a Goddess and an immortal being enjoy eating
> Pocky's, according to AMS and 3x3 Eyes.

Where in 3x3 Eyes does this happen? Please tell? What volume?

    Hmm...AMS.. What exactly are the relationship of the godesses and
angels? Do the angels protect them? Can they talk? Are they related to the
almighty?

    I haven't been able to read any recent manga...have there been anymore
Urd stories since the angel-demon thing? And does anyone have CD info and
track listings for the TV series?

    About the Taiho movie..someone mentioned there was a slight bit of
romance..care to enlighten me?

--Tsukino Parvati
"fat and waddly squirrels....fat...and...waddly..."

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs