Re: Foolsday, esquire, punchlines

to Megami ML <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from Scott Henry <scotty@sgi.com>
subject Re: Foolsday, esquire, punchlines
date 30 Apr 1999 21:36:49 -0700
> On 4/24/99 at 3:03 AM, ngalyod@hotmail.com (Kal ^_^) wrote:
>> Oni no Cobb:
>>
>> >There will be a semi-public showing of one episode of the
>> >superdeformed AMS TV show in San Francisco, CA on May 1st.

That's the same thing as the "Chibi Megami" series? Where the
episodes are ~7 min long each?

>> You don't mean "April 1st"? ^_^ Or is the Bay Area getting better TV
>> than the rest of the U.S. again? If they wanted to show something like
>> that then the OVA would've been a far better choice...

I don't know the exact schedule yet, but I expect that the first 4
episodes (30min worth) will be shown subtitled at this upcoming C.A.
West (San Jose, CA) anime meeting on Saturday May 8.

The C.A.West home page is at  http://www.wenet.net/~bacuff/cawest.htm
(though the schedule is usually posted after the fact...).

--
               More Important Drivel from:
 Scott Henry <scotty@sgi.com> /\/\/\  http://reality.sgi.com/scotth/

Search field Search string