Re: Music video anyone?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Edward Seehwan Kwon <zgundam@umich.edu>
subject Re: Music video anyone?
date Thu, 2 Mar 1995 08:20:28 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 2 Mar 1995 bc15@midway.uchicago.edu wrote:

> I just got a tape of fan-made music videos and among them was one EXTREMELY
> well-made video that had clips of AMG set to the old When In Rome Song, The
> Promise.  At least I think that's what the song is called.  Anyway, anyone
> else see this cause I'd like to know who did it since it didn't have any
> credits around it.  It's an awesome video and the song fits rather well
> with the series.

This was probably the video done by the guy who goes by the name C-ko.
His real name is Bobby Beaver and he loves showing off his work to other
people.  I did some music video trading with him last summer and oneof
the videos I made was an AMS video to "The Promise".  He really liked the
idea and asked me if he could remake it, I said"sure why not".  I doubt
you saw my version because mine was sort of rough.  I don't know, did the
video changes clip a lot?

******************************************  Eddie Kwon  ****************
* She walks in beauty, like the night    *  email: zgundam@umich.edu   *
* Of cloudless climes and starry skies   *  ANIMANIA/GOKURAKU          *
* And all that's best of dark and bright *  Saiya-jin Prod./Neo-GOKURAKU
* Meet in her aspect and her eyes        *  Devotee of Belldandy       *
*                          -Byron        *  since 1993                 *

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs