Welcome Home

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Bob Smith" <rwsmith@cnw.com>
subject Welcome Home
date Sat, 6 Mar 1999 10:26:17 -0800
Sam wrote:

>Smeg, Brian, sounds like you've actually met Newcomer in real life!
>^_^

I don't understand, Sam. Surely, this is real life, and all else is
illusion.

>> From:             Kitsune <otaku@gate.net>
>
>Hey Brian, when the heck did you get to be Kitsune? And do you have
>an interesting reason for bringing the Foxwives into all this? I had
>a "Belldandy as a Foxwife" dream once...
>
>Sam

Bell-chan as a Foxwife? Now _that_ has potential for a cross-over fanfic.
I'd hesitate to ask you to share the details of that dream, ( your posts are
scary
enough, sometimes) but I will admit to curiosity.

At any rate, I'm glad to see you back on the ML.

Bob   rwsmith@cnw.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited