Re: Sunflowers And Belldandy.

to "Megami ML" <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Brian Welch" <bwelch@avana.net>
subject Re: Sunflowers And Belldandy.
date Sat, 6 Mar 1999 12:16:07 -0500
Sam wrote:

>For "advanced studies" read "advanced arguements". I really should
>get around to making up a list of the most hotly contested points of
>arguement we've managed to raise. Anyone care to start me off?

Sam, I'd love to pick back up on the "Who's more powerful now, Urd or
Belldandy?" argument - er, question, but I've been pulling a Les Jenkins
this past month, i.e. my job is trampling all over my life.  Or should I
take your sudden departure from the ML during the heat of that discussion as
a capitulation on the point? *_*

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  I really shouldn't say such things when I don't
have the bandwidth to defend myself!

Then, there's the questions Chan Wei Lik asked about how Velspa did all
those things in Volume 17.  I'd LOVE to dig into that one, but it'll be at
least a couple weeks before I can get back into heavy (and for me, painfully
slow) translating of those chapters.

Anyway, good to see you back, and I'm hoping to get back to actively quoting
chapter and verse before too long.

Brian W.

Search field Search string

archive list