Re: Sunflowers And Belldandy.

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Sam <sbh24@student.canterbury.ac.nz>
subject Re: Sunflowers And Belldandy.
date Sat, 06 Mar 1999 23:52:27 +1100
> >Then again, I have noticed the ML membership have gone down in a year or
> >so - are we _that_ civilised (kidding)?
>
> Civilized? Bite your tounge. We're obsessed anime otaku, we're not allowed
> to be civilized. We're expected to be drooling losers with no sense of
> personal hygeine.

Smeg, Brian, sounds like you've actually met Newcomer in real life!
^_^

> From:             Kitsune <otaku@gate.net>

Hey Brian, when the heck did you get to be Kitsune? And do you have
an interesting reason for bringing the Foxwives into all this? I had
a "Belldandy as a Foxwife" dream once...

Sam

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited