Re: Sunflowers And Belldandy.

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Sam <sbh24@student.canterbury.ac.nz>
subject Re: Sunflowers And Belldandy.
date Sat, 06 Mar 1999 23:40:26 +1100
> Yeah, I gotta tell the world how excellent the members of the Megami
> List is. No vulgarities (because Belldandy wouldn't like it), not much
> flame wars (I sat through some flame wars in the ML in the years of 1996
> and 1997)... it's a most excellent ML... even Belldandy would approve.
>
> Then again, I, somehow, get the idea of us being a group of gentlemen.

I've been on more mailing lists over the years than I can recall. The
Megami mailing list has always been the nicest, most respectful
mailing list I've ever seen. I suppose that anyone about to post
something nasty thinks of Bell and then doesn't post. Oh don't know,
that's always been my theory. Regardless, it's a nice place.

Sam

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited