Re: AMG Doom Wads

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Dennis Goens <d_goens2@yahoo.com>
subject Re: AMG Doom Wads
date Thu, 4 Mar 1999 18:16:10 -0800 (PST)

---Art <whatever@pozor.demon.nl> wrote:

> >> I'm currently downloading god2.wad... I'm very curious!
>
> >You can afford to download it? that's one hell of a long distance
call
> >here, I hope you plan to share this when your done.
>
> Well, I looked over the place for the god2.wad and found it in another
> dir... So, it wasn't that bad.... ^_^ (
>
> Mazzel! Art

I now have God2.wad, thanks to Brad Crawford, it's comatible to Doom 2.

I must say this----

---it's creepy... yet comforting.... just listening to to Belldandy
sing when you pick up a weapon, or item, or when you open a door you
can hear an almost orgasmic sound(OAV #2, Keiici's daydream while he
was talking to Urd), it's all just sooooo creepy, your fight ing
demons and hearing the SWEET sounds of Belldandy at the same time, it
sends chills up my spine.

If I knew how to modify Doom, I'd make my own Goddess Doom, coarse the
sound bites would be interesting to get, I think I'd have to use the
subtitled version of the OAV to apease people, though that would mean
I'd have to buy or barrow the subbed version, and the graphics would
even be funnier to get, got to clean them up, size them, input them,
and all that.

I think I'd do two verions of it, one that uses the subtitled
versions' soundtrac, and the other using the dubbed versions'
soundtracjust so us english speaking otakus' can understand what's
being said, heh heh heh, I think it'd be great to be playing doom and
seeing Belldandy's hands doing the
shooting/hacking/hammering/whatever, and multi-player games would also
be fun because you'd be seeing Belldandy, though in that case I'd have
to do Urd, Skuld, And Peorth Dooms as well, and they'd all be
compatible too.

And just think, if some genius like Skuld and re-programed Doom to
support multi-characters, "Choose your Goddess's destiny!". Hah,
that'd be nice, though if you're at the very last boss, don't clip and
go into the skull of the big demon, you might die instantly(or at
least Belldandy would), '[cuz who you'd find as the head on the pike
brain....

Someyear I might do that.
=
Dennis Goens II    D_Goens2@Yahoo.com
http://www2.crosswinds.net/los-angeles/~trimax/
Trimax@Los-Angeles.crosswinds.net
The city of lost angels.
ICQ# 18341161----Lord GrrDraxin

You don't have to BE crazy to act crazy, but it sure helps!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs