Re: Goddess in the Shell????

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Dennis Goens <d_goens2@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Goddess in the Shell????
date Thu, 4 Mar 1999 11:43:13 -0800 (PST)

---Aardvark <skand@singnet.com.sg> wrote:

> At 11:37 AM 3/2/99 -0800, Dennis wrote:
> >Here's a neat crossover, Oh My Goddess And Ghost in the Shell, On the
> >last panal of the page this link points to, you'll find it.....
> >
> >http://guardian.simplenet.com/cg/index.html
> >

> Hey! Belldandy actually looks quite cool in those speccs!!! Now if
only we
> can see how she'll look in the invisible suit ... ^_^
>
> [faint sizzle as Aardvark's brain shuts down from the thought]
>
> ~Aardvark

Hmmm, it seems everyones' brain frizzles out at at such a thought---

---exept mine, my brain is top of the line.... it don't go on the
frizt, it's OS is based on illogics and logic, when the two come
together, they make magic!
that why I seem so calm even in the most pressing situations.....

Backstreet Boys- that's The Way I Like It!
=
Dennis Goens II    D_Goens2@Yahoo.com
http://www2.crosswinds.net/los-angeles/~trimax/
Trimax@Los-Angeles.crosswinds.net
The city of lost angels.
ICQ# 18341161----Lord GrrDraxin

You don't have to BE crazy to act crazy, but it sure helps!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs