What's happened to Les? (WAS Re: megami ML matome okuri)

to <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from Brian Welch <bwelch@avana.net>
subject What's happened to Les? (WAS Re: megami ML matome okuri)
date Wed, 3 Mar 1999 09:30:42 -0500
This message is in MIME format.

-------8027-----Avana-Web-Mail------

The Once and Future Newcomer wrote:

> Sam hasn't resubbed? Hmmm.... explains why Its so quiet....
> I'll have a word with him....

Please do.

> Don't know whats happened to Les though...
> Thanks for the welcome, anyways!

Les has recently posted a bit of information:

http://casualotaku.com/News/Item1Feb99.html

Between a new job at the end of October (about the time he dropped out of sight
- the last post he made was like October 10th, I believe), natural disasters,
etc. he's been out of touch for a while.  He says he should have more free time
come April, so maybe we'll see him on the list again shortly thereafter.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know he didn't get run over by a truck or
anything.

Brian W.

-------8027-----Avana-Web-Mail--------

Search field Search string