Re: megami ML matome okuri

to Mail List <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from Dennis Goens <d_goens2@yahoo.com>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Tue, 2 Mar 1999 17:05:16 -0800 (PST)

---The Newcomer <doc13@student.canterbury.ac.nz> wrote:

> I'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!
>
> Hey gang!
> Finally university has resumed, and I regain access to my
> Email account.
<snip alot of non-sense ,^_^,>

> Remember... when in doubt,
>
> WOOOOHOOOO URUDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Sig preparing for a new year of terror

Wellcome back Newcomer! It's been quite dull since you left, it shoud
be easy to clean up your e-mail box, there hasn't been much activity
for some time, but since you'r back I'd like to ask something of you
guys.... I'm putting out a missing persons report, we have some people
missing that may want to greet you, like Sam, and Less Jenkins......
it seems that those to just vanished without a trace, where could they
have gone? Does our ever present adnimistrator Mister Hitoshi Doi have
the slightest idea what happened to them? We haven't even heard a peep
out of sam since X-Mas, and Jenkins even longer.... Though we may
never know, I'm hopeful thay at least stop by and say hi.

However what we REALLY need is something to talk about, I've made some
attemps for conversation, but most of them ended too quickly.

Heck, my attempts at "resurecting" old subjects even failed, mostly
because of the spam filter.....

Maybe we should look through the archives an remember the good ol'
days... oh well, we'll just have to wait an see, I guess.
=
Dennis Goens II    D_Goens2@Yahoo.com
http://www2.crosswinds.net/los-angeles/~trimax/
Trimax@Los-Angeles.crosswinds.net
The city of lost angels.
ICQ# 18341161----Lord GrrDraxin

You don't have to BE crazy to act crazy, but it sure helps!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs