Re: Somethin Interesting

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Dennis Goens <d_goens2@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Somethin Interesting
date Mon, 1 Mar 1999 18:46:08 -0800 (PST)

---"Wing T. Wong" <wwong8@calstatela.edu> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Hmm.. I would have posted that it would work on that site, but for
some
> reason, it doesn't work.. broken link perhaps? ^_^;
>
> But I think it could work out... just as soon as they stop driving
each
> other to insanity. :) C'mon.. I think Belldandy would probably
"spiffy" up
> Rufus's office/base/fortress and basically make Rufus feel fussed
over and
> well.. like a little kid. Of course, he'd not have the heart to hurt
her or
> anything.. so he'll just kinda do what she says and inflict torture on
> people behind her back. ^_^;;
>
> But if Bell's there.. then K1 will probably be Cloud's friend in
fighting
> Rufus.
>
> Wing. {Who knows, right?}
>

> On Mon, 1 Mar 1999, Dennis Goens wrote:
>
> > I found an interesting thing on the web.
> > All I can say is, "It won't work at all!"
> >
> > http://chatty.dardan.com/rufus/rbq.html

I disagree, Belldandy would find out the moment she saw him that he
was tortureing/hurting/killing people, remember when she met keiichi,
she was a mind reader, she'd pick up on his "sins" very quickly,
reguardless of how he looks and what he thinks at the time, and even
if she did get with him she'd still find out, she's very perseptive
you know, and no behind the back things...she seems to almost have
eyes on the back of her head, and I'm not sure what she'd do when she
DID find out..... she might just go berserk or something<that'd be a
sight>.

Anyway, there's my opinion on that.
BTW, does this still exist?----->

Belldandy-list
Belldandy@Belldandy.sml.co.jp

Chris?

>>At 10:06 PM 5/31/97, Chris and/or Meryl Jefferson wrote:

>> "All power tends to corrupt; absolute power tends to corrupt
absolutely."
>>                        -Lord Acton.
>
>>  "Only if you're absolutely corruptible!"    - Lord Shiva.
>

>"All right, everybody, let's be kind!"-Belldandy
Be Seeing You,

>Chris

>"All power tends to corrupt; absolute power tends to corrupt
absolutely."
			-Lord Acton.

=
Dennis Goens II