Re: Somethin Interesting

to Mail List <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Wing T. Wong" <wwong8@calstatela.edu>
subject Re: Somethin Interesting
date Mon, 1 Mar 1999 17:49:45 -0800 (PST)
Hey all,

Hmm.. I would have posted that it would work on that site, but for some
reason, it doesn't work.. broken link perhaps? ^_^;

But I think it could work out... just as soon as they stop driving each
other to insanity. :) C'mon.. I think Belldandy would probably "spiffy" up
Rufus's office/base/fortress and basically make Rufus feel fussed over and
well.. like a little kid. Of course, he'd not have the heart to hurt her or
anything.. so he'll just kinda do what she says and inflict torture on
people behind her back. ^_^;;

But if Bell's there.. then K1 will probably be Cloud's friend in fighting
Rufus.

Wing. {Who knows, right?}

On Mon, 1 Mar 1999, Dennis Goens wrote:

> I found an interesting thing on the web.
> All I can say is, "It won't work at all!"
>
> http://chatty.dardan.com/rufus/rbq.html

~~~
Wing Tang Wong
wwong8@calstatela.edu