Re: Sunflowers And Belldandy.

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Lin Chaohong <ch_lin@pacific.net.sg>
subject Re: Sunflowers And Belldandy.
date Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:12:04 +0800

> I've been on the mailinglist a few times and got off and back on
> again... I can remember quite some discussions going on here.

I remembered a couple of the ML members (one year or so ago) having some
sort of email turn-taking flame war over something (I think it was about
Urd, correct me if I'm wrong)... I wonder any of them were back yet.

Then again, I have noticed the ML membership have gone down in a year or
so - are we _that_ civilised (kidding)?

> Well, anyway, it's far more quiter than about 6 months ago. Maybe
> we should start discussing other things than AMS?

Discuss other things than AMS?! Blasphemy! Blasphemy!

Vincent

> Mazzel! Art
> System Attendant YGGDRASIL mainframe
> http://www.pozor.demon.nl/ams/index.html