Re: The fourth Goddess

to "Megami ML" <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Brian Welch" <bwelch@avana.net>
subject Re: The fourth Goddess
date Tue, 9 Feb 1999 22:21:52 -0500
Bas wrote:

>Only a few more months and Peorth will make her first appearance in
>translation, am I right?
>
>Looking forward to this,

Dark Horse has "Superurd" (**shudder**gag**retch**) scheduled for release on
April 7, 1999.  This story personally gives me the creeps, and DH hasn't
helped matters any by putting my all time most hated Urd pic on the cover.
This was one of the first 2 pics of Urd I ever saw.  Despite the fact she's
my favorite Norn (Norse type - guess I always had a thing for older women -
ahem), it's a wonder she ever became my favorite goddess.  My first reaction
to the AMG Urd was not at all favorable, to say the least, mainly because of
this pic.

Suffice it to say this is one issue I may never take out of the plastic
baggie.

Anyway, to answer your question, Bas, Peorth starts throwing roses in the
very next issue, hopefully first Wednesday in May.

How's that?

Brian Welch

Search field Search string

archive list