Re: Sunflowers And Belldandy.

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Art" <whatever@pozor.demon.nl>
subject Re: Sunflowers And Belldandy.
date Tue, 9 Feb 1999 20:34:26 +0100
>Thanks but it's alright already.
>
>One of the Megami List members, Craig Noyes (Cnoyes@mail.hartford.edu),
>has sent me the image already.
>
>Yeah, I gotta tell the world how excellent the members of the Megami
>List is. No vulgarities (because Belldandy wouldn't like it), not much
>flame wars (I sat through some flame wars in the ML in the years of 1996
>and 1997)... it's a most excellent ML... even Belldandy would approve.
>
>Then again, I, somehow, get the idea of us being a group of gentlemen.
I've been on the mailinglist a few times and got off and back on again... I
can remember quite some discussions going on here. Well, anyway, it's far
more quiter than about 6 months ago. Maybe we should start discussing other
things than AMS?

Mazzel! Art
System Attendant YGGDRASIL mainframe
http://www.pozor.demon.nl/ams/index.html