Re: Singapore Megami Fans

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from weizhi@pacific.net.sg
subject Re: Singapore Megami Fans
date Tue, 09 Feb 1999 23:07:01 +0800
Well , basically the last time i saw any shop that sells the jap ver of AMG
is in Ink2 ...
( The comic shop located beside Books Kinokuniya at Bugis Junction , 3rd
Storey )

Maybe you can ask the attendance there ... they may still have a copy as i
have not see any jap AMG magna there lately

At 09:26 AM 2/9/99 +0800, you wrote:

>"Westfox a.k.a. Nakajima" wrote:
>>
>> Yeah...Me!!!
>
>Andrew wrote:
>>
>> I'm from S'pore!
>
>Two only? Oh wait, three only? And I thought at least 5.
>
>No matter, a question for you guys... Do you know where to get the Art
>books (you know, for the OVA) in Singapore. Additionally, do anyone of
>you know where to get vol. 17 of AMG (Japanese-version).
>
>Thanks!
>
>Vincent

Search field Search string

archive list