Re: January Afternoon

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Earth Helper Goddess <eoc-maintainer@geocities.com>
subject Re: January Afternoon
date Sat, 09 Jan 1999 14:00:01 +0100
Reply down after the original post

Chris Pascual wrote:

> Spoiler alert!  (for those who do not read Afternoon)
> (message will start after "buffer")
> 0
> 0
> 0
> 0
> 0
> 0
> 0
> 0
> 0
> 0
> 0
> 0
> Of those of you who read Afternoon out there, I just got my copy of the
> January Afternoon yesterday.  Were any of you as shocked as I upon readin
> g the last page of the AMG chapter?  I'm betting Urd's just kissing K1
> to cast some enchantment, but I'm still freaked out.  Anyone else have
> any idea where this might lead?  (non-etchi)  Just looking for some thoug
> hts. . .

Would you mind to share some further info for those of us who are not
graced by the Afternoon publication pleasures? I don't know, something
like, a brief summary? Please? (this Urd-thing kinda stirs me <:)

thank you

--p.

--

------
\       peorth. goddess. first grade first cathegory unlimited

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs