Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Christopher Jefferson <section9@bellsouth.net>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Wed, 06 Jan 1999 21:42:54 -0500

ami@ML.usagi.org wrote:

> <snip>

> ------- Message
>
> From: rich@v-wave.com (Richard Hempsey)
> To: megami@ML.usagi.org
> Subject: Calendars (was: Re: megami ML matome okuri)
> Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 00:30:26 GMT
>
> On Tue, 05 Jan 1999 07:50:15 +0900, "Christian, Jennifer, and Danielle"
> <christ@kdn0.attnet.or.jp> wrote:
>
> >I went down to the store where I ordered the AMG! calendars and they
> >were CLOSED!  As in out of business as of the 31st.
>
> Aaack. @_@

Yeah, I had a slight heart siezure myself. Send a money order across the
Pacific and I find that Christian's supplier has gone belly up!

> >Luckily I refused
> >to give up and I went back by the store after lunch to find the manager
> >there packing up the store.  So I have the AMG! calendars.  They are
> >very nice and I'll be mailing them out in 13 minutes when the post
> >office opens.

That was pluckish. It's good that he didn't give up, or I would be out one
lovely calendar.

> Woo-hoo!
>
> Now... to see how long it takes for them to cross the Pacific. @_@

Well, I'm all the way in Florida, so I'm not expecting them until after the
Super Bowl.^_^

> >Christian
>
> RKH - Looking forward to his new calender.  And his KOR LDs. ^_^

Be Seeing You,

Chris
Looking forward to his calendar with the notorious upside-down Urd.
Visit my webpage at "http://www.angelfire.com/fl/subtropicscj/index.html".

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited