Calendars (was: Re: megami ML matome okuri)

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from rich@v-wave.com (Richard Hempsey)
subject Calendars (was: Re: megami ML matome okuri)
date Thu, 07 Jan 1999 00:30:26 GMT

Aaack. @_@

>Luckily I refused
>to give up and I went back by the store after lunch to find the manager
>there packing up the store.  So I have the AMG! calendars.  They are
>very nice and I'll be mailing them out in 13 minutes when the post
>office opens.

Woo-hoo!

Now... to see how long it takes for them to cross the Pacific. @_@

>Christian

RKH - Looking forward to his new calender.  And his KOR LDs. ^_^

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs