Re: Bell Poster

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
cc megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Marco 'The Goddess Servant' Lee" <yclee@ux5.cso.uiuc.edu>
subject Re: Bell Poster
date Wed, 1 Mar 1995 17:09:39 -0600 (CST)
On Wed, 1 Mar 1995, Ah! My Goddess! Ryan Bell(dandy) wrote:

> I'd like to offer my thanks a well, but... I just called them, and they
> are out of stock already! :(  Well, at least they are taking names on a
> reservation list.  I hope they get more in soon... does anyone know how
> long it takes for them to get new stock?  BTW, for those of you who
> haven't called yet, the price is indeed $18!!! ^_^ plus $3.50 for
> shipping.  Wow... $21.50 for a full sized Bell? *_*  Can't wait... *_*
>
> 							Bell-dandy
> 						Ryan   Bell
> 					r-bell@ux4.cso.uiuc.edu

The wait is suppose to be till the end of this month...

that's what the spokesman said it is...

So, I guess that depends on how many people is on the list and how much
they got...

just have to wait for it... Darn! Too late!

/\/\arco

> On 1 Mar 1995, Crystal Wing wrote:
>
> > To all the Anime Otaku who offered their divine wisdom concerning the poster,

> >      Domo Arigato!
> >
> > [ Now, to head off to muster funds to get a "few" treasures! ]
> >
> > P.S.  Did I mention my thanks?  [ Thanks again and again and again.... ]

> > Wing Tang Wong   |  "Why do you get all this stuff if you can't understand a
> > "Crystal Clear"  |   word of it?  You're wasting money!" - Mother
> >                  |  "I will, I will!  I understand... THE NEED TO WORSHIP!"
> >                  |                                       - Me.

----
_________/\/\ARCO Y LEE__________\   |*S   /______YCLEE@UX5.CSO.UIUC.EDU______
      computer-engineering        \ CooL! /    Univ. of Illinois at Urbana
A!MEGAMISAMA*ROLW*GUNDAM*KOR*MI*DBZ\_____/SAINTSEIYA*BGC*RANMA*KOKOWAGREENWOOD
Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited