Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Christopher Jefferson <section9@bellsouth.net>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Tue, 08 Dec 1998 20:43:30 -0500

ami@ML.usagi.org wrote:

<snip>

> ------- Message
>
> Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 17:01:07 +0800 (HKT)
> From: CuSO4 <chyung@topaz.hknet.com>
> To: megami@ML.usagi.org
> Subject: [Noise] Anna Millers  (was Re: megami ML matome okuri)
>
> On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, Christopher Jefferson wrote:
> > This sounds like a great place! Hmmm, I wonder if they'll ever open up
> > outlets in the U.S..?^_^
>
> There is 1 in Hawaii :
>
> Anna Millers - Pearlridge Center Phase I - (808) 487-2421
>
> Hope this helps....

Thanks! If I ever make it to Honolulu I'll stop by. However, the paradox is that
I'll probably make it to TKO before I make it to Honolulu.

> ps. if you run a search in Yahoo on "Anna Millers" (quoted), the first
>     find is 'Hitoshi Doi Pictures'    ^_^;;

Thanks again. Sadly, I don't see any prospect of Anna Millers opening an outlet
in South Florida. Miami Beach would be a good spot. Fort Lauderdale Beach would,
of course, be better. ^_^ Then my anime club would have a place to go for
meetings on Monday nights!8-P

Be Seeing You,

Chris

> --