Re: WHERE DO I FIND POSTERS/ WALLSCROLLS OF AMS

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from CuSO4 <chyung@topaz.hknet.com>
subject Re: WHERE DO I FIND POSTERS/ WALLSCROLLS OF AMS
date Tue, 8 Dec 1998 13:14:03 +0800 (HKT)
On Tue, 8 Dec 1998 DarkMrcury@aol.com wrote:
> I've been looking all over the place for that LIFE SIZE POSTER OF BELLDANDY
> but i can't find it anywhere
> could someone pleaz tell me where to find it?
> Thanx a lot!

I saw an ad in Shibuya Animate recently that they accept order for the
life size poster.  Maybe you can ask Yokohama Animate Mail Order
Department direct.  Please assume they know no English during the
communication :  urd@mxq.meshnet.or.jp
The above email address is the private account of the guy who is
responsible for Internet Mail Order.

Or, ask someone in Japan who is willing to buy and ship you one.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
chyung@hknet.com

Search field Search string