Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Christopher Jefferson <section9@bellsouth.net>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Mon, 07 Dec 1998 00:20:23 -0500
Hey Nukem!

While you're in Japan, see if you can use Hotmail or someone's computer to keep us
abreast of your various adventures.
I'm interested in how much the food costs at Anna Miller's so I can do the yen conversion
and have a good howl.

Have a safe trip, and give my best to R1 and Sam.

Be Seeing You,

Chris

ami@ML.usagi.org wrote:

> ------- Message
>
> Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 13:04:44 +1300
> From: The Newcomer <doc13@student.canterbury.ac.nz>
> Subject: slight apologies in order...
> To: rpml@onelist.com, Ranma@ML.usagi.org, megami@ML.usagi.org
>
> I haven't been able to reply to anyone in about four days:
>
> Uh....to cut a long story short,
>  There were thiese power cuts, see.....
>
> but I',m back, & I leave for Tokyo in 5 days...
> In the meantime, I intend to devote as much attention as I
> can to the MLs.
>
> ROCK ON!
> Newcomer,
> Lord High Right-hand Left-enant and Grand Overseer of Unimportant Duties,
>  in the Knight Protectors Of Urd  (KPOU-nut)
> "Bakeronaei! Mo Chi Bai! Hamgaachan!BAKA!"( a variety of insults )

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs