Re: Skuld ML

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from "Wing T. Wong" <wwong8@calstatela.edu>
subject Re: Skuld ML
date Tue, 1 Dec 1998 09:25:48 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 29 Nov 1998, William Wilde wrote:

>   I wonder how many people are still on this list, I joined a couple of months
> ago. To bad it's so quiet.
> William

Probably because time has a tendenc of causing things to fade into the
past. The fact that new Anime comes out and OMG/AMG doesn't change much
probably attributes to the growing silence.

Dunno if I'm off by too much, but the topics to be discussed have kinda
been picked at, nibbled, cooked, and reheated a few times and after a
while, even the best dish will taste flat.

That and probably for quite a few colleges, it's like the last week or so
of the quarter and testing and last minute papers are being worked on... :)

Thought/Idea/Question: Is there an OMG/AMG theme park anywhere? :) Think
that a place like that would be kinda cool to visit a few times...

Wing.

~~~
Wing Tang Wong
wwong8@calstatela.edu