Re: Is Urd getting cuter?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Joseph L. Petrow" <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Is Urd getting cuter?
date Wed, 1 Mar 1995 14:30:00 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 1 Mar 1995, Richard "Pocky" Kim wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Feb 1995, Briareos Hecatonchires (SSL) wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 9 Feb 1995, Richard Kim wrote:
> > Another Megumi fan?! Could it be so? I posted a note on here a few months
> > back about my idea: The Conglomeration of Megumi Fanatics Devoted to the
> > Worship of her Body, Mind and Soul...but the name was too long and it
> > never took off. :b I'd start a WWW homepage for Megumi-chan, but there
> > isn't (or I haven't seen enough) material to make one. What a rip-off. :b
> > I don't even think there's enough of us to form a Megumi-chan ML. :(

There are now 50 members of the Skuld Mailing List, I'm sure a Megumi
list would eventually garner at least half that.

> 	A Megumi-sama homepage, eh? Well, we could scan in pics from the
> manga and the LD covers... maybe. ^_^; We could even put in her song,
> 'Shogakusei janaindakara'... Gaa, I love that song... ^_^;;;;;;;

That's the pioneering spirit!  Just how much Skuld stuff do you think was
out there before I came along?  ^_^

*Joe Petrow  joepet@server.berkeley.edu**************************************
Visit the Skuld Shrine!  HTTP://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet/skuld_shrine.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs