Re: megami ML matome okuri

to Aa Megami-sama ML <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from Jack <jrjeskey@oakland.edu>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Sun, 1 Nov 1998 15:07:13 -0500 (EST)
> Date: Sun,  1 Nov 1998 01:40:18 -0600
> From: Travis Butler <tbutler@tfs.net>
> Subject: Sakura Taisen -- Where to find in US?
> To: "megami@ML.usagi.org" <megami@ML.usagi.org>

Buyrite video games has Sakura Taisen for $29.99.

http://www.buyrite1.com

Thats where I got my copy. You can also get the $ in 1 cart from there
too, this lets you playnon US games on your saturn. It's also a 4meg ram
card so you can play games like sf vs xmen, msh vs sf, vampire savior, and
pocket fighter.

> Here's a (hopefully not *too* off-topic) question for everyone: Where's
> the best place to find a copy of Sakura Taisen for the Sega Saturn in the
> U.S., and what exactly is involved in getting it to run on a U.S. version
> of the Saturn?
>
> My apologies for dumping this on the list, but I've tried at least a third
> of the Misc. anime dealers listed on the Anime Web Turnpike and none of
> them seem to have it. I admit, I didn't pay too close attention when the
> game's been discussed here before, because buying a Saturn just to play it
> seemed a bit extravagant... but today I found a Saturn (apparently
> brand-new, but open box, and it seems to work fine) at a local
> close-out/damaged goods store, for $28, and it was too good a deal to pass
> up. :) So now I'm trying to find my main motivation for buying one in the
> first place... :)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited